Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Would You Look At This!!!


It's a SOCK!!! I didn't plan on doing the Kitchener tonight. I just came home and sat down and decided I'll try this. I had a website with good picture instructions and I followed it and here it is! Yarn: Opal Chameleon Needles: Size 2 Addi Turbos Pattern: I winged it. Sorta. lol I started out looking at a pattern and then decided a pattern would be foolish with this self striping yarn so I morphed into a rib stitch. Rosemary assisted at many points so props to her!






The Sock minus my ashy leg. Isn't she pretty?? Don't ask when the second sock will get started. It may NEVER get started but I now know I can knit a sock!! Yippee!!












And Lexi says: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Woohoo, good for you! That is one cool sock :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Awesome job! Isn't that the best feeling, finishing a sock?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Yay! That is a fabulous sock!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sock looks great! I love the green!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good work! you are one sock ahead of me :-)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yay, you sock finisher, you!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Sure is purty. So which do you like better - toe up - cuff down?

7:01 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Congratulations! It looks great.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home