Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sleepy Saturday



This is the newest on my knitting front. I started a gift sock. I'm using Regia Silk and I LOVE the yarn. It has some really nice cush to it. It's a little hard to tell in the pic but I'm doing a seed stitch rib. Thought it would be less boring than a 3 X 1 rib! lol Still on the needles: Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Irish Hiking Scarf, Blue Heron Rayon Metallic Clapotis, Nina Shawl out of Classic Elite Provence (I don't know if this will ever get completed...I'm very disappointed with it), a hat out of Teseo Dive for my niece. Darn, some of those have been on the needles so long that I had to look in my bag to see what I had. That's not good is it? Oh well....I have knitting to do.


Lexi says: If I lay here long enough she might come by and give me some foot lovin's.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Love the sock! The lucky recipient will love them.

Give that kitty some attention! : )

12:06 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Those socks are great! You can almost "feel" them by looking at the picture! I love the pics of Lexi...she's too cute.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are using one of my favorite colors for that sock.

I love your cat....great picture!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home